Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Fight on Global Warming Needs To Get Ugly


Why Fight Global Warming?







magnify
If it's true one picture is worth a thousand words than need I say more?

As a father of two ( and one on the way), beautiful, young, and healthy children , I will do

all I can to reduce the harmful emissions that they breathe on a daily basis...

I call this being (green) proactive with a purpose.

Here are two action steps you can take today!!!

Step One
-Please visit: http://cozero.net and calculate your carbon footprint of the

vehicle you drive. For example I drive a 2006 Honda Pilot - I have calculated that if I

reduce my vehicle emissions by 75% , I will rid the world of

14.2 tons of toxic pollution annually! How? By being Proactive

Action Step Two- Visit: http://ecofuel.mpgproduct.com

Request complimentary samples of the most uniquely qualified product that

is organic EPA registered and will reduce your emissions by 75% or more!!!

If you need to know why you should use this amazing product please see photo at the top...

Sydney and Olivia ( and one on the way ) will thank you!

No comments: